Solé Gourmet Italia Wood-fired Ovens are built by master craftsmen from the finest, most solid materials and are unique in their ability to achieve brick-oven temperatures in a short time-frame. Where other wood-fired ovens require hours of preheat time, the Italia heat up in minutes. Italia Ovens are also fuel efficient, using one-fifth of the fuel of other ovens while producing less smoke. A Solé Gourmet Italia Wood-fired Oven is the perfect solution for cooking the most delicious, crisp and flavorful pizzas, roasted meats and vegetables, crusty artisan breads, and delicious casseroles in your backyard.
The Solé Gourmet Italia is offered in two sizes and a variety of configuration options making it perfect for a variety of backyard applications. When combined with a stainless steel cart the Italia can be freestanding and move-able for anywhere placement and use or the Italia can be built into a custom island or placed on a counter top with the use of rubber feet.
- Heavy-duty solid-weld construction using 3mm stainless steel reinforced with 5mm Corten steel for years of durable, rust-free performance
- 1/2″ of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency
- Ready-to-cook in as little as 15 minutes
- Cook directly on Radiant Stone Interior
- Innovative design eliminates hot spots & ensures even heat distribution
- Optional Cart provides for easy and quick portability
- Eco-friendly & Efficient – using significantly less wood than traditional brick ovens
- Damper control for maximum heat retention & combustion control
- Handcrafted in Italy using the finest, most durable materials
- Long-lasting powder-coated, electro-galvanized metals, provide superb protection against corrosion
- 4-Year Warranty on Dome
- 2-Year Warranty on all other parts